Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Well, I can't say today was completely uneventful. Will was a little monster. First, he covered Chloe in PEPPER. I'm still not sure how he got it. She was perfectly happy and I come in to find him emptying the pepper shaker on her. She didn't seem to mind, but pepper is hard to wipe off. Then he was throwing a fit, and somehow managed to shut his fingers in a door. By the hinge. How does one do this? Especially one whose arms aren't long enough to reach the door knob and the hinge at the same time. He never ceases to amaze me. He rather enjoyed bath time with sister while Austin played on the computer. I was too tired to fight with them, so I put the babies in the tub together and just put everyone to bed a little later. But, all in all, it wasn't a horrible day. Just tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment