Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So tired!

I THOUGHT all the kids would sleep so well last night after running around all day. Austin got up several times because he was too hot. Chloe got up 5 times to eat, and Will only woke up once. Then I had to get up early to take Austin to get fitted for a tux. The kids were wild and cranky all day. I am so worn out. But I just now got to eat some dinner. YUM White Castle burgers!
I ran out of clean diapers tonight, so Will had to go to bed in a sposie. I know he'll leak horribly and be soaked in the morning. I left all my diapers in the wash yesterday while we went to the water park. So by the time I got all the diapers washed and hung up, they didn't have time to dry before he went to bed. Luckily, I had several g's clean, so Chloe still had some. I just don't have enough OS Pockets for Will! I can't wait to get some more. I never want to put him to bed in a sposie again! UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment