Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Someday I'll sleep!

JUST when I think things will get better...Chloe went to bed at 9pm last night!! She slept for four hours straight! I thought I was going to get some rest, but Will decided he couldn't let that happen. He woke up 5 or 6 times. I just noticed this morning he is cutting 2 MORE teeth, in addition to three from yesterday. FIVE teeth coming in at once! Poor guy. His gums are swollen and I'm sure it hurts. I gave him some Tylenol and he's napping now, but I think he'll have baby food popcicles for dinner. On the bright side, Chloe learned to roll over!! She's rolled all over the living room today. Which has given me much needed time to take care of laundry. The kids clothes are now all organized and put away, hall closet and nursery closet organized, diapers are all washed and mommy had a Snickers for her treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment