Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 14, 2010

It's been a few days..

since I last wrote. Things have just been a little crazy around here lately. The good news: we actually managed to get some cleaning done. The bad news: it still doesn't look like it. We had to spray for bugs in the kitchen, so everything from the kitchen got moved to the living room. Kitchen looks great! Living room, not so much. But the laundry is at least clean and ready to be folded and most of the toys are out of the way. My house will be so pretty when my kids move out! My living room has been taken over by baby things. The swing, Pack-n-Play, bouncer, walker, car seats...The walls are lined with baby products. My home is an ad from Baby-R-Us.
I did get my new ring sling on Saturday! I was so excited and couldn't wait to try it out! It took a little while to adjust and learn all the holds, but now I'm back to full time babywearing. I love having Chloe close enough to kiss whenever I so desire. I was able to get some work done and even enjoy some peaceful TV time while she nested comfortably on my chest.
On a depressing note- one of my diapers was thrown away. Not by me, of course, I guard them with my life. But I didn't get a chance to change Will before he left for Grandma's and she felt so inclined to get rid of it. I was pretty upset. I spent so much time picking out just the right ones, and so much money ensuring I had enough. I've left messages asking about it, but no response. Maybe I will just go to her house and throw away some of her shoes. Then she will understand my undying love for my cloth.
My family is coming to visit today, so it should be an interesting evening. I'm sure I will have plenty to say about that later!
UPDATE: My family just left. We had a wonderful visit! They were amazed at my pretty cloth diapers and the new Boon Spoon. I'm nuts, I know, but I like to show off my baby stuff! The kids were all well behaved and no visit from the other Grandmother! :) I managed to get at least some clothes folded. But right now I'm more focused on finding me something for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment