Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 2

30 Days of Cleaning: Day 2

Today I have slightly bigger tasks, but I'm hopeful I can get it all done!
-Kitchen
-Pick up nursery
-Laundry: blankets, nursery bedding, and a few more towels.

My downfall will be the kitchen. I don't expect to do as thorough of a job as I did with the bathroom, but I hope to make a noticeable dent in it. I need to take out the trash, clean off the counter tops, and wash down the table. Currently my table is covered in papers, dishes, groceries that have yet to be put away, and my sewing supplies. Ideally, I would like to get my sewing supplies and Lee's crap out of the kitchen and upstairs. Then take out the trash, clean off the tables, and wash some more dishes. I don't expect to get to the details, like washing the stove and fridge, or sweeping and mopping the floors. But no matter what I do, I will be making progress. And unfinished tasks will stay on the list and be moved to a later day. If I can tackle most of the kitchen early in the month, I can do the detailed projects later and not be overwhelmed. I'm determined to stick to my plan!


Update: Day 2 done!
Got a few more loads of laundry done today, cleaned up the kitchen and did a little in the nursery. Both kitchen and nursery still need some work, but I'm happy with my progress! Got the floor swept, pantry cleaned up, table cleaned off, and boxes moved out. Still needs some detail work, but I got a lot done. Now to rest up for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment