Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 1

My tasks for today are:
-Clean the bathroom
-Wash dishes
-Laundry: diapers, kids clothes, and towels.

So far I have washed the diapers, got the bathroom half cleaned-before I was interrupted by two cranky toddlers-and I'm starting a load of towels.


Update:
DAY 1 DONE!
I scrubbed the bathroom, top to bottom. Got down on my hands and knees and really scrubbed the floor. Washed out the diaper pail, trash can, training potty, and cabinets. I washed a load of diapers, a load of towels, and two loads of kids clothes, with a few of Lee's shirts thrown in. :) I washed dishes, then they got used immediately, so I need to rewash them just to stay caught up. All in all, I'm happy with my progress. I managed to get all my tasks done, despite the hectic morning and two cranky toddlers all afternoon. Now to plan out Day 2 and get some rest!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment