Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 10

Today was another simple day. Lee had to do some household repairs, which required me to contain the babies, so there wasnt much I could do.

-laundry:diapers, Lee's clothes, kids clothes, spare bedding. All done!
-fix nursery door and pick up nursery-done!
-fold a few more baskets of clothes-done!

I was not planning on making a big dinner, but that changed last minute so I made a big pot of chicken and dumplins, which took much longer then the burgers I planned on having.
Also managed to wash a few dishes and pick up the bathroom. Yay me!

I was hoping for more progress this week, but between family visits, surprise errands, and a teething toddler, I got less done than I hoped for. But tomorrow ia another day, with room for growth and more progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment