Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 5, 2010

Sorry it's been so long

The past couple weeks have been so hectic! All three kids got sick, then the babies ended up with pneumonia. Not fun! Once we got them all better, Will got a pretty serious burn on his stomach. Also not fun. Lee was off work the last week for plant shut-down, so we've been having family time. We took the kids to the water park one day. They had a blast! I got started sewing some stuff, but haven't gotten much done since I haven't had time. Today I went out with my mom and sister. It was a nice girl's day out- without the kids! While shopping was very frustrating, it proved fruitful. I got some jeans and a couple shirts and new pair of shoes! I have yet to see an occasion to wear my new clothes, but the day will come! And, perhaps MY most exciting news, I finally got the rest of my cloth diaper order! YAY! My stash is finally complete! I am happy with it, though I'm planning on sending a few to fellow mom in need. We don't use them much anyway. Pics to follow, but that's the short version of the past two weeks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment