Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More craziness

Life in this house is never dull, that's for sure! Fighting with the family, financial stress, and Lee's school driving me nuts. I'm so frustrated all day and feeling so helpless, then right now, at 2am, I get to crawl in bed and cuddle with my middle angel. He played so hard today, then came home to a tickle match with Daddy. He was worn out! Now if I could get the school to answer the phone and help me tomorrow, it will be a good day. Tuition has been paid and there is still $6k I km grants and scholarships that hasn't been touched. We need that money! But nobody can tell me if and how we can access it. Pretty annoying. I'm so ready for a stay income! Still no job leads, no interviews, and no hope. I can't wait to get to a place where we can support our own family. But for now, we are depending on help from every angle. At least my kids are taken care of. I know, no matter what, they always have what they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment